Your home is the largest investment you will probably make. Protect it now with a home policy which covers the:

-The buildings
-The Contents
-Personal Items also used outside your home
-Third Party Liability

If you have purchased a home, a buildings only policy is usually required by the bank.

Most home policies cover you for fire, smoke, theft, earthquake, lightning, storm, escape of water, malicious damage, impact damage and falling trees.

Personal items may be extended to cover your valuables anywhere in the EU or worldwide.

A vast range of extensions available including cover for pedal cycles, freezer contents, accidental damage to glass and damage to locks and keys.

If your property is rented to third parties, a Commercial Home Insurance Policy will apply in this respect. This type of policy is more restricted than that of a normal home policy.

Website Privacy Notice | Terms | Copyright | Disclaimer| Legal| Customer Privacy Notice
MelitaUnipol Insurance Brokers Ltd is registered and licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to act and transact business as an insurance broker.