MelitaUnipol Insurance Brokers Ltd (the Company) is the outcome of a merger between two companies with vast knowledge and over 50 years experience in the insurance business. MelitaUnipol Insurance Brokers Ltd is enrolled in the Broker’s List in terms of the Insurance Brokers and Other Intermediaries Act, 1998 and authorised to carry out the Business of Insurance Broking by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
As professional intermediaries, the Company acts independently from any other insurance entities ensuring a focused and impartial advice to its customers at all times. The Directors’ strategy has always been to focus on niche markets and today, the Company is considered as one of the leading Insurance Brokers on the Island.
Our Service Capabilities
- Our aim is to represent our client’s best interests at all times
- We design insurance programmes that not only meet current needs but also anticipate future requirements
- We provide comprehensive management of our client’s day-to-day insurance needs and offer new options through creative thinking
- We provide speedy and efficient claims settlement as an element of our service culture
- We can arrange comprehensive risk management services
- Perform a minimum and maximum needs analysis
- Prepare information and design insurance programme (including comparison reviews with existing insurance programme)
- Look at most effective risk transfer options, maximising cover and minimising cost
- Approach and negotiate with Insurers to obtain optimum terms, conditions and pricing within specific time schedules
Our Fees & Remuneration